Presenting a well designed and professional sponsorship proposal is fundamental to securing sponsorship!
It’s an important document in the process of going from sponsorship seeker to marketing partner. It can literally make or break the deal! Proposals are supplied print ready and in an email form. I can take care of the printing process too. So what are you waiting for? Get together some high quality photographs, basic content and leave the rest to me! (see bottom of page for sponsorship proposal pricing). Below are a few proposals that have helped secure athlete sponsorship!
LOGOS | STATIONERY | WEBSITES | SPONSORSHIP PROPOSALS | FACEBOOK PAGES | SIGNAGE & UNIFORMS
Sponsorship Proposal Costs
These are personal to each client but below gives you a rough idea of pricing
8 pages $350 – $490
8 – 12 pages $490 – $700
- Professional and eye catching layout of content (wording & images)
- Set up to chosen size and output, supplied print ready and in an email form
Recommend content to include
- Front & Back cover include a great photo, logo and contact details
- Profile/Introduction of athlete (brief touch on goals)
- Results (just a few years and notable ones)
- Your Team (profile your team)
- Goals/Future (short, mid and long term)
- 5 – 10 high quality images in competition, training, often a personal photograph is quite nice to include. Quotes from trainers, magazines etc.
- What can you offer sponsors…? (below is just the key areas feel free to add change etc)
Alignment Be aligned with and support the mission, vision and value of your company.
Endorsement Positively endorse and recommend products whenever possible, giving mention when being interviewed for general media features.
Promotion Display company branding on rider and horse clothing and truck, during competition, training and coaching. Also promote company via facebook page and website
Support Attend company trade stand to promote products to public when both parties are able to attend the same event.
Updates/Progress Reports Communicate progress throughout the season via email updates.